Friday 4 February 2011

Using a Graphics Tablet

Lesson 1



This exercise was designed to improve our hand-eye co-ordination when using a graphics tablet. I felt this exercise was alot harder than it looks! I found it especially difficult to stay in the lines at the corners of the boxes.

Lesson 2

This exercise was designed to improve our pen control and to teach on using sensitivity to control the pressure of the line. I found it very difficult at first but got easier as I did more. The most difficult bits were where the letter had long thin lines to follow.


This exercise combined the skills we'd learnt previously: hand-eye co-ordination, pen control and sensitivity. I think the result really shows how much I have come on with using a graphics tablet and how it is much better than just using the mouse.





No comments:

Post a Comment